We have decided to compare the top premium WordPress themes on the market, we believe the Affiliate Theme vs StudioPress vs Thesis Themes are the top themes available. Let us start by saying that you cannot go wrong with any of these.
The Affiliate Theme, StudioPress Theme, Thesis Theme are all great. These themes serve different purposes we have found. We own all three developers or multiuse licenses so we can reuse these wordpress themes for many of our sites. If you will be going into the business of launching multiple sites in the long run purchasing the developer or multiuse options will save you money.
Each theme has its own unique features which include layout customization, color pickers, custom backgrounds, and search engine optimized. Each theme can be configured extensively out of the box, if you are knowledgeable with HTML, PHP, and CSS then you will be able to do whatever you want with the themes.
If you have no experience with HTML, PHP, CSS or web design then out of the box it will be no problem. They offer easy to use control panel options with drop down menus where you can select your options. Just click the Save button and your web page will be configured instantly. Each comes with either Video Tutorials, in depth instructions, a larger support forum, and a superior response time when you request a service request.
The price ranges from $59.95 to $97.00 for a single use theme. To maximize your use of the themes I would recommend the multiuse or developer options. The price range for the multiuse license range from $147.00 to $199.95. As a professional blogger I guarantee you will be launching more than one blog or website in a lifetime.
We would like to point out the best feature of each:
· The best feature of the Affiliate Theme – The Call to Action button. The Call to Action button grabs the attention and gives your reader one final chance to take action on the product you are promoting.
· The best feature of the StudioPress Theme – The integration of the featured content plugin. It integrates and uses the feature content gallery plugin for its best use. Highlighting your posts with a picture and a preview of the text from your post.
· The best feature of the Thesis Theme – The use of custom hooks. Its use of custom hooks isolates your custom changes to a single file. In conventional WordPress theme modifications you would have to find the PHP file you want to modify and make you changes. With the custom hooks you do not risk accidentally modifying your master theme files. Just revert the custom hooks file and continue on.
Here is what we concluded in helping you make your decision on which premium WordPress theme to choose when you faced with a choice of the three.
· If you are an affiliate marketer or you want to build landing pages then the Affiliate Theme is what you want to use. This can be used for any type of website, but it is specifically for Affiliate Marketers.
· If you are a business or you are looking for a magazine style website the StudioPress theme is what you want to choose. If you are a business or a content manager and would like to have a layout to feature your services or your latest articles the this theme is for you.
· If you are a personal blogger then the Thesis Theme is for you. Itcan also be used for a small business looking to showcase their products and services. This allows for personally styled layouts of their pages.